We can supply custom high quality and dependable video conferencing solutions specifically tailored to your needs. We mainly supply Polycom systems, which are world renowned and offer the best dependable products on the market. We have the expertise to advise and deliver exactly what you need. If you need Microsoft Lync support then we can integrate that too.
We have over 10 years of experience in the industry. So whether you require a small office with a video link or a full sized boardroom with an immersive telepresence system, we have the skills to make it happen.
Polycom are class leaders in video conferencing and their HDX Series brings all their technology together in one powerful but user friendly product. Depending on your specific needs we can supply the HDX 6000, 7000, 8000, or the flagship HDX 9000. All are capable of receiving 1080p video requiring only a minimum 1 Mbps of bandwidth or (512Kbps at 720p). This means that video calls won’t slow down the rest of your organisation.
The EagleEye III HD camera comes with a huge 12x optical zoom and auto focus, so no matter where you are in the room your caller will have a perfect view.
22 kHz audio means that vocals are crystal clear and, with up to four HDX microphone arrays (HDX 9000), no one will be left unheard.
The RealPresence Group series builds upon Polycom’s bestselling HDX series whilst offering some key enhancements.
The biggest improvement is the support for 1080p60 (1080p at 60 frames per second), this also applies for both people and content sharing. 1080p60 adds a new level of clarity and realism to your video calls, providing a more enjoyable and less distracting environment for you to conduct your business meetings.
The physical size and weight of the group series is generally smaller and lighter than the HDX series, whilst providing similar or improved functionality and inputs/outputs. The Group series also enables support for Microsoft Lync 2013 (interoperable with Lync 2010).
The SMART Room System supports levels of interaction that are unmatched by the competition. With it you can ink over any application, including Microsoft Excel and Adobe. It has more size options than any other Lync Room System and is the only system on the market that is manufactured and supported by one vendor.
• An integrated solution - All of the room components are designed to work together. This creates a single integrated solution for audio, video and data collaboration that simplifies installation, support and ensures that the components function as a single system.
• Systems designed for any room - SMART offers 6 different sizes of room systems designed for 2 to 16 people and ranging from 9.3 square metres (100 square feet) to 28 square metres (300 square feet). Systems feature 140cm (55”), 178cm (70”) and 214cm (84”) displays.
• Proximity detection - The interactive display will automatically turn on when it detects motion in the room. This saves energy costs when not in use and allows quick access to the technology when meetings start.
• Wide angle camera - SMART's camera features a 109 degree field of view (the largest available for a Lync Room System) allowing remote users to see the entire room without the need for pan/tilt/zoom functionality.
• Natural videoconferencing - SMART's camera reduces eye gaze, making remote and in-room participants feel as though they are looking each other in the eye.
• Object awareness - The SMART display automatically detects a finger or a pen without special mode switches or buttons and allows users to erase ink on the display with their palm.
• Administrative console - The large 28cm (11”) room control lets users change the screen layout, display presentation content and email notes at the end of the meeting.
• Instantaneous startup - Start your meeting with one touch.
• Microsoft Lync interface - Users who know Microsoft Lync will find it easy and intuitive to use the SMART Room System. It maintains the Microsoft Lync interface they are familiar with.
• Support for scheduled or ad hoc meetings - The SMART Room System supports the ability to start ad hoc whiteboarding sessions or to set up scheduled meetings. Either meeting starts with just the touch of a button.
• Interactive Sharing - Interactive Sharing expands collaboration capabilities beyond PowerPoint and the Lync Whiteboard by adding multi-touch and inking over any content within the SMART Room System meeting room.
Microsoft Lync is becoming one of the must have communications products for organisations all over the world. Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform that connects people everywhere. Whether they use a PC, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone or an Android device you can be assured that they will receive a consistent and familiar experience.
Lync allows you to have virtual meeting by integrating HD Video Conferencing, Instant Messaging and Content Sharing into one easy to use and manageable package. Invite participants and set up a meeting in seconds, knowing that wherever they are and whatever device they are using, they will be able to take part.
We can supply custom high quality and dependable video conferencing solutions specifically tailored to your needs...
Polycom are class leaders in video conferencing and their HDX Series brings all their technology together in one powerful but user friendly...
The RealPresence Group series builds upon Polycom’s bestselling HDX series whilst offering some key enhancements...
The SMART Room System supports levels of interaction that are unmatched by the competition. With it you can ink over any application...
Microsoft Lync is becoming one of the must have communications products for organisations all over the world. Lync is an enterprise-ready...