Boardrooms are where your business conducts matters of critical importance and can sometimes be a stressful environment. To best make those decisions you need all the information on hand. Seamless integration of video conferencing, presentation displays, digital signage, control, audio and video. All the resources you need for your meeting are at the touch of a button. Let us make sure that you are focused on the task at hand and not on your AV system.
The AMX Enova DVX is an all-in-one Controller, AV matrix switcher, scaler, analogue to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier. It combines the powerful control abilities of an AMX Processor with distribution potential of a fully fledged Video Matrix, including amplification of speakers. It dramatically simplifies AV integration for boardrooms (singular or multiple) with a mix of analogue and digital sources, multiple displays and support for video conferencing.
• Matrix Switching – Freely route any input to any or all outputs without blocking - 10x4 video switcher and 14x4 audio switcher with audio breakaway
• SmartScale Technology – Automatically scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
• InstaGate Pro Technology – Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays – it just works
• Surround Sound Support - Pass through high definition surround sound including DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
• AV and Control Over Twisted Pair – Send and receive audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet up to 100m over one standard twisted pair cable (CAT5e, CAT6, etc.)
• Built-in Professional Grade Audio DSP – Integrated digital signal processor's advanced capabilities allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes
• Reduce Costs and Save Space - Realize significant cost savings and space savings with the DVX’s all-in-one-design compared to purchasing individual components
The Enova DVX is available in a number of configurations to best suit your requirements.
The SMART Room System supports levels of interaction that are unmatched by the competition. With it you can ink over any application, including Microsoft Excel and Adobe. It has more size options than any other Lync Room System and is the only system on the market that is manufactured and supported by one vendor.
• An integrated solution - All of the room components are designed to work together. This creates a single integrated solution for audio, video and data collaboration that simplifies installation, support and ensures that the components function as a single system.
• Systems designed for any room - SMART offers 6 different sizes of room systems designed for 2 to 16 people and ranging from 9.3 square metres (100 square feet) to 28 square metres (300 square feet). Systems feature 140cm (55”), 178cm (70”) and 214cm (84”) displays.
• Proximity detection - The interactive display will automatically turn on when it detects motion in the room. This saves energy costs when not in use and allows quick access to the technology when meetings start.
• Wide angle camera - SMART's camera features a 109 degree field of view (the largest available for a Lync Room System) allowing remote users to see the entire room without the need for pan/tilt/zoom functionality.
• Natural videoconferencing - SMART's camera reduces eye gaze, making remote and in-room participants feel as though they are looking each other in the eye.
• Object awareness - The SMART display automatically detects a finger or a pen without special mode switches or buttons and allows users to erase ink on the display with their palm.
• Administrative console - The large 28cm (11”) room control lets users change the screen layout, display presentation content and email notes at the end of the meeting.
• Instantaneous startup - Start your meeting with one touch.
• Microsoft Lync interface - Users who know Microsoft Lync will find it easy and intuitive to use the SMART Room System. It maintains the Microsoft Lync interface they are familiar with.
• Support for scheduled or ad hoc meetings - The SMART Room System supports the ability to start ad hoc whiteboarding sessions or to set up scheduled meetings. Either meeting starts with just the touch of a button.
• Interactive Sharing - Interactive Sharing expands collaboration capabilities beyond PowerPoint and the Lync Whiteboard by adding multi-touch and inking over any content within the SMART Room System meeting room.
We can offer a full range of multiroom audio solutions from AMX, RTI, Autonomic Controls and Request Audio...
The AMX Enova DVX is an all-in-one Controller, AV matrix switcher, scaler, analogue to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier. It combines...
The SMART Room System supports levels of interaction that are unmatched by the competition. With it you can ink over any application...